The Takata RACE 3×2 is the latest harness from Takata. This premium harness for your competition vehicle is at the pinnacle of design. This 6 point harness is FIA approved with T-Bar sub-strap, 3″ shoulder belts, 2″ lap belts and the exclusive TAKATA aluminum multi-point release cam-lock buckle.
The lap belts come with pull-down adjusters (pull away from the cam-lock) and Snap-On brackets for mounting to an eyebolt. The sub-straps are mounted with Snap-On brackets as well. The Snap-On brackets on both the lap belt and sub-straps are wrapped in allowing you to properly set the lengths of the belts and/or to change to a Bolt-On configuration by purchasing an additional Bolt-On kit.
Shoulder belts come with a 3-bar adjuster for wrap mounting to a roll-bar or harness bar. Snap-On or Bolt-On brackets can be purchased separately if you prefer a snap or bolt mount for the shoulder belts.
- 94004-H2 – Green webbing with snap-on ends (Also suitable for wrap-around harness applications)
- 94004-0 – Black webbing with snap-on ends (Also suitable for wrap-around harness applications)
Takata Quality – made by Takata Racing (Europe) in Germany
- FIA approved 6 point racing belt
- 3″ shoulder belts, 2″ Pull Down Lap belt
- Central Camlock
- Dual T-bar style anti-sub strap
- Optional Bolt-in kits available for conversion
Homologation: FIA 8853-2016 approved for use with or without an FHR / HANS device
Harness Type: These are part of the Takata Harness belt range.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Takata FIA 6-Point Harness Belt unless stated otherwise.