This is a Martini racing edition of the Sparco Sim Rig II Complete Simulator which is a professional plug ‘n’ play sim set up. It is packed with high quality, high performing professional equipment so you get the most enjoyment while you are sim racing. The simulator consists of a high quality wheel and pedal set, Sparco TV / monitor stand, Logitech keyboard, gaming PC, Samsung 49″ HDR curved monitor and a Sparco Pro2000 seat in grey or blue with Martini Racing stripes.
The seat is mounted onto the Evolve 3.0 chassis by adjustable side mounts that are attached to seat sliders so the seat can be put in the perfect driving position. The Evolve Rig comes with front wheels, for easy movement simply by tilting the frame, and with two hinges in high-strength steel, which allow the entire cockpit to be folded and moved with greater ease.
This complete simulator / package includes – Hardwear: Sparco Evolve 3.0 frame, Sparco TM TV / Monitor Stand, a choice of Sparco seat, Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer pedals and wheel base, Sparco P310 Racing GT steering wheel, Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard with touchpad, Ultrawide Samsung Pro Gaming 49″ curved monitor. Software: Sparco Edition based on MSI Infinate X with Intel Core I7, Windows 10 and steam licenced Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition already installed and ready for use.
- A high quality complete simulator that has everything you need to get started in Sim Racing. Plug it in and away you go
- Sim Racers can adjust the Evolve frame in a number of different ways, through adjustable sliding guides, tilting and sliding steering wheel and pedal plates, and a tilting and height-adjustable seat, so as to set their optimal driving position
- The wheel base motor provides a powerful 40-watt brushless force feedback and incredible velocity which will give you a great feel through the wheel. It has a duel belt pulley system, internal memory and has upgradeable firmware
- The steering wheel is a replica of the famous Sparco P310 Racing GT steering wheel. There are two large wheel mounted paddle shifters with a tactile switch which has a life cycle that exceeds 500,000 activation’s. There are 14 action buttons and 1 directional pad with a push function so you can easily go through your in car menus while on track
- The brake pedal has a brake mod with an ultra progressive resistance at the end of the pedal’s travel