With the introduction of the new FIA 8853-2016 standard, the Ultima-Pro Black edition harness has been re-engineered bringing it up to the latest specification.
Using the latest lightweight webbing, lightweight aluminium adjusters for a smoother faster and secure adjustment on the shoulder straps, coupled with a lightweight magnesium alloy release box with a newly designed tang guide, gives the driver assured positioning to insert the shoulder and lap straps first time and in the correct position.
These cutting edge components all add up to a significant weight saving when compared to a standard race harness, while maintaining full FIA approval.
The Ultima-Pro is available in black, red and blue with 6 point fixings. Using traditional lap strap 75mm webbing combined with 50mm webbing in the shoulders for optimal comfort when using a HANS® device. For ease of use the lap straps can either be pull up or pull down giving more flexibility to suit your preferred needs.
We are very proud of what has been achieved and believe this truly is the best harness on the market, realistically priced to suit all disciplines at any level.
Welcome to the future.
- FIA 8853-2016 Approved
- 2″ Webbing Specifically For HANS Device Use
- Magnesium Alloy Buckle
- Ultra Lightweight Webbing
- Cutting Edge Motorsport Harness
Harness Type: These are part of the Corbeau Motorsport Harness Range
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Pro H2006SSU HANS 6 Point FIA Harness Belt
Corbeau harness fabric choices: The following colours are available for these Corbeau harness belts. To select your colour please click the options tab above.
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motor sport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of luke harnesses Carry an “in house” serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags to each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- All types fitted with snap hooks are supplied wtth eye bolts.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke” red” handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Full width 75mm snap hooks.
- Double layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.
FIA Approved: The Corbeau Revenge System 1 bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase. More details about FIA approved bucket seats can be found following this link.