Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite Carbon race seat. An ultra-lightweight professional competition seat with integral side head protection, constructed in immensely rigid carbon fibre, with a bare standard shell weight of just 4.9kg and 6.1kg fully trimmed. This latest model features a shoulder and head restraint design which allows it to better accommodate taller drivers, with correct geometry between the driver’s shoulders, side head protection, and harness slots, to ensure a HANS/FHR device side will work perfectly as designed using these seats. Trimmed in Cobra’s FIA Approved, flame retardant, breathable, and cooling spacer fabric, with integrated wear patches, these seats offer superb driver comfort and fatigue reduction. Available in standard size or a GT width option, which is 30mm wider across the shoulders, waist, and hips section. Standard size weighs approximately 6.1kg and comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Cobra Sebring additional features:
- Very Strong & light carbon fibre shell
- Side-mounted only
- 4/5 and 6 point harness facility
- HANS compatible shell design
- High sided lateral and kidney support
- Integrated head side support with shock-absorbing foam
- Two-stage leg cushion of greater comfort
- Supplied with high tensile mounting bolts
- Breathable spacer fabric helps reduce perspiration and keep you cooler
- Ultra-lightweight (6.1kg) ideal for where weight saving is a priority
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Sebring Pro Ultralite Carbon Seat.
Approval: FIA 8855-1999 approved for use in Motorsport